Mysterious and more often than not, hard to get a read on – So how do you impress this complicated fairer sex? Well, here are a few pointers that could help you get the attention of the girl you have always had a crush on but who never seem to notice you –
- Who is she? – First things first, impressing a girl cannot be generalized to a few points. It is smarter to get to know who she is first. Is she the girly girl or the tomboy? The queen bee or just the girl next door? Each detail is important for you to make that connection with her.
- Be yourself – Be the best version that you are but do not pretend to be someone else you’re not. She will see through the mask sooner or later and when she gets to know you, it is best that she sees the honest and the unique individual that you are.
Recommended: What Do Girls Like and Dislike in Guys?
- Groom yourself well – Cleanliness is a very important aspect of you that she will notice first things first. Well ironed clothes, clean fingers, shaven face and well, how you smell are some of the things that will make or break the first impression.
- Be a gentleman – Remember, a girl wants to be treated with respect and dignity. Anyways, being a gentleman will let her know that you are a good person and that you are sophisticated and polished. Girls are more likely to take you seriously when you show her that she can trust you.
- Be confident – Confidence is a very attractive accessory that you can wear, she should see that you know what you are doing and is very comfortable in your own skin. Hold your own when it comes to conversations and how you approach her.
- Be interested – When you are trying to impress her, it is wise to give her all your attention. She should see that you are interested to know her, so be extra careful when picking your phone call during a conversation with her; this can definitely kill her attention to you.
- Shower compliments – A girl will always want to feel special, compliment her on her looks, dress or her attitude. Just be natural and honest, it is not helpful to fluff up your compliments because she will know; tell her about the good things you notice about her and not some random lines you picked from movies or songs.
- Sense of humor – Yes, make her laugh and show her that you can laugh at yourself as well. Flaunt but don’t overdo it, the fun side of your nature; she is probably having fun too and this is a sure way to make her comfortable with the conversation.
There is no exact science on how to impress girls because every girl is an individual and getting to know her should always be your first step. This will help you come up with ways to impress her in your own unique way. Remember to be yourself and just go with the flow.